//他们说爱是这样 ♥
sweet owner


13. 17th January baby. Ameli.Canberran. Modern dancer. Single & Unavailable Twitter ? @CUTELORH. 他们说爱是这样.
Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Your Name
Others:   


//10. 我的爱人 ♥

So, we're back together again! Don't know how many times have we broke up but, we're still back together! Although this time I said that I've decided to move on and I won't change my decision, I still changed it. And got back  together with you. I've seen you trying so hard to get me back. Keith even talk to me so much to make us back together, tried to convince me to change my decision. My sis told me to patch up with you this time too. You said it's the last chance. I'll give you one last chance. You said that you'll change and give me space to talk to my guy friends, I hope that you'll really change and do what you say. I'll not talk to so many of my guy friends or sweet with them or won't talk long with them too. I know my limit. :) . I'm not the Ameli last time, who everyone called me a flirt because I talk to many guys, changed boyfriend like change clothe. Like they said , I guess. I'm not like that now. I won't go back to who I am the last time. Since I've changed, then I'll just remain like that. Hmm, you said to give you one last chance. Really hope that you'll cherish this one last chance, and really change. IF , you went back to those controllings, I'll leave you. And I'll not go back to you anymore. This time, I REALLY, won't change my decision anymore. No matter how much you beg me or no matter how much you, I don't know. Yeah.. So, hope we remain like this yeah? ♥ I'm really happy to get back together with you though. hehehe. ♥



 

YEAH SO, base on this picture.. School's starting soon. HAIS. WHERE GOT TIME? Really too tired for school. Body clock spoilt, okay. Everyone's body clock spoilt. Everyone din't even start to write a single thing on their homework. I've got only one homework. But I don't intend to do it. aww. Cause, teacher confirm give another chance. Everytime school reopen sure like that. HAHA. Aiya can't be bothered la seriously. Don't wanna talk about school anymore.



I really miss going town. ): Miss going out with my boyfriend too... I don't know when can I meet him. Because now, I got no $$$$ and my mom definitely wont let me go out when there's no money! That's it man... I've got no new clothes at all. I NEED MORE CLOTHES, HIGHWAIST, SHOES, WEDGES, HEELS, LONG SKIRTS, GALAXY STUFFS AND MANY MANY THINGS! When I go shopping with my girlfriends, I don't really talk much! Cause.. shy. HAHA. Sigh hopefully I can go out during December time. ):
 Signing off, bye~.