//他们说爱是这样 ♥
sweet owner


13. 17th January baby. Ameli.Canberran. Modern dancer. Single & Unavailable Twitter ? @CUTELORH. 他们说爱是这样.
Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Your Name
Others:   


//4.

YEAH! Gonna bake cupcakes with my lovely girlfriends tomorrow! Gonna go to pearl's house to bake and after that, go to her grandma's house to put it in the oven! Can't wait for tomorrow. Cause it's gonna be the first time i'm gonna bake cupcakes. And it's for my boyfriend! Hope that it'll turn out looking nice and delicious. Really afraid that it'll taste horrible and disgusting omg. Even though I'm going to do it with my bffs, I'm still afraid because its my first time. x.x .. Yeah, after baking it I'm going to pass it to him! Told him that if it taste horrible, just stop eating it. But he insist on eating it. hehehe. ♥. Just a blink and in two more days, it's gonna be our seventh month.♥  Really happy when I spend my day with you. But I'm really sorry that I can't go out with you or celebrate our monthsary... You always told me '' Nevermind " or " It's okay " . But I .. sigh. I still feel bad. Hmm, shall sign off here. bye.


09072012 ; 0004am 
 Cyrus Tan Khim Khai ; ILOVEYOU.