//他们说爱是这样 ♥
sweet owner


13. 17th January baby. Ameli.Canberran. Modern dancer. Single & Unavailable Twitter ? @CUTELORH. 他们说爱是这样.
Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Your Name
Others:   


//5. It's over.

It's over. Although I told you I'm tired of this rs, but still, I really love you alot.  I still do now. ALOT. I'm always stalking your twitter, reading what you tweeted about me. But seeing you deeply hurt, I'm sad too... It's my fault for making you deeply hurt. I'm really sorry. I know saying a sorry can't solve anything but still, I'm sorry. But I really love you. It hurts me to leave you too. It's just that... I'm kind of tired of the rs already... you've treated me well. It's just me. sigh. I've been thinking about you, about the memories we had before I sleep, after I wake, whenever I'm alone and of course, even when I'm typing this. I really miss you alot....  I'm sorry for making you so upset everytime.. I'm really sorry... Hmm, 09072012 ; 0004am. Cyrus Tan Khim Khai. Thankyou for giving me a happy relationship. I'm really happy whenever I'm with you. I love you still.