//他们说爱是这样 ♥
sweet owner


13. 17th January baby. Ameli.Canberran. Modern dancer. Single & Unavailable Twitter ? @CUTELORH. 他们说爱是这样.
Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Your Name
Others:   


//8.

It's Wednesday today, and I have my outing with my boyfriend yesterday! Although it's not only me and him but with his friends, its okay! hehe. I'm the only girl there. And we're the only couple! So, firstly, I went to buy KOI, then head to his house. We chitchat for awhile and then we walked to sp. Then they play arcade play until 2+. Wait for Weixiang till dk what time then we went to Dhoby Ghuat. To go take their pay! After that we head to Ang Mo Kio to watch Ahboys To Men! It was awesome! Wore his jacket in the cinema. hehehe. :b. Yeah, it was super funny! Me and him shared the popcorn and we ate it finish damn fast! After that, drink too much water all we both are like damn urgent. Need to toilet badly. But we wait for the show to end then we go to the toilet! Yeah, after movie, we went to the toilet, then they went to smoke, & and we went to eat pepper lunch!!! It's my first time eating that though. It's delicious! ♥ Love it. Yeah then they went to smoke again, then we went home. It's awesome yeah. And my eyes is like reddish alr cause of the lens. Quite blur vision actually. But nah, its okay! hehe. hopefully I'll be able to go out again with him. ♥
Signing off. bye!